You’ll receive Sound Advice, form Strong Bonds, and experience Superior Service when you work with Alex!
Alex has always had a special ability to connect with people. His passionate style shows the true determination he possesses to succeed for himself and his clients as well.
Alex attended UW Oshkosh. While there, he studied business and became a very active member of the Delta Sigma Phi fraternity.
He accomplished his first real estate transaction in his sophomore year by selling the fraternity house at age 20! He then pursued an opportunity with National Management, becoming a project manager for them. It was there that he honed his skills in real estate development.
Today, Alex specializes in selling commercial properties, vacant land, as well as residential and investment properties.
In his free time Alex enjoys biking, being out on the water spending time with family and traveling when he gets the chance.
Why not reach out to Alex today to learn more about how his passion for real estate can benefit you?
Awards & Certifications:
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the State of Wisconsin
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Northern Region
- Working with the #1 Coldwell Banker franchise in the Nation
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®, State Association of Realtors and Local Multiple Listing Service Board
- Professionally Trained to Satisfy Your Real Estate Needs
- Committed to Delivering Exceptional Service